Recently during a market trip to New York I had an amazing dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.
This recipe was inspired by my favorite dish! Enjoy!
Porcini mushroom truffle ravioli
Boil ravioli with salt.
While ravioli is boiling, saute pancetta and shallots with salt and pepper.
Add shucked corn and salt after pancetta has had a opportunity to brown.
Add pesto to your liking along with about 1 cup of pasta water.
Add ravioli to sauce.
Grate fresh parm and serve.
Cooler fall weather is on the way which always gets me in the mood to be in the kitchen! I love recipes from Half Baked Harvest so I couldn't wait to try this one! This is a great one pot dinner the whole family will love! I served over pasta, which is optional! Enjoy!
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme, plus more for serving
kosher salt and pepper
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 slices thick cut bacon, chopped
1 small yellow onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter
4 ears corn, kernels removed from cob
2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3/4 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
1/2 cup heavy cream, canned full fat coconut milk, or whole milk
1/2 cup grated parmesan or Asiago cheesePasta of your choice
1. Rub the chicken all over with 1 tablespoon olive oil, thyme, and season generously with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the flour evenly over the chicken and toss to coat, adding more flour if needed to cover the chicken.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain onto paper towels.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and sear on both sides until golden, about 5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan.
4. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. When the oil shimmers, add the onion and cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Add the butter, corn, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook another 5 minutes or until the corn is golden.
5. Reduce the heat to medium low and pour in the wine and 1/2 cup water. Add the chicken back to the skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer the chicken for 10-15 minutes until cooked through. Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan, cook another few minutes until warmed through. Remove from the heat and top with bacon. If serving over pasta, place chicken skillet over pasta and enjoy!
Team Recipes: Thanksgiving Edition
BY LINDSAY CUNNINGHAM ON NOVEMBER 25, 2022
BY LINDSAY CUNNINGHAM ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
Orange Chicken Tacos
BY LINDSAY CUNNINGHAM ON JULY 20, 2022
Who doesn't love a Trader Joe's recipe? These tacos are quick, easy and sure to be a family favorite! Cook Trade Joe's Orange Chicken according to package directions. I like to throw cashews into the pan as well! While chicken is cooking, warm tortillas. To make Sriracha Mayo, mix equal parts mayo and sriracha and set aside. Once Orange Chicken is finished cooking, you are ready to eat! Have each family member prepare their own taco's with the toppings of their choice! My girls love to help prepare theirs!
Healthy Oatmeal Bites
BY LINDSAY CUNNINGHAM ON APRIL 28, 2022
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap
BY LINDSAY CUNNINGHAM ON APRIL 22, 2022
Caprese Chicken Orzo Casserole
Caprese salad but make it a casserole? Yes, please!
Orzo Beef Skillet